What exactly is a Cement Foaming Agent?
Concrete/cement foaming agent indicates an admixture that may decrease the surface stress of liquid and produce a considerable amount of uniform and secure foam, that is employed to produce foam concrete.
The foaming agent is really a substance that may make its aqueous solution produce a massive level of foam when mechanical force is introduced directly into the air. This type of material is really a surfactant or surface-active material. The essence of any Cement foaming agent is its surface-active effect. Without surface activity, foaming cannot occur, and it also cannot become a foaming agent. Surface activity is the core of foaming.
The function of cement foaming agent
The primary function of a cement foaming agent is to promote the foaming of cement paste to make lightweight concrete. Cement foaming agents can produce bubbles through chemical reactions, creating the cement slurry to possess a huge number of pores throughout the construction process, thereby lowering the density of concrete and making it lightweight, with thermal insulation, heat insulation, sound absorption, and other excellent properties.
Cement foaming agents could also enhance the mechanical properties of concrete, enhance its compressive strength and tensile strength, and improve its durability and frost resistance. In addition, cement foaming agents could also enhance the fluidity and plasticity of concrete, making it easier to build and shape.
12 features and advantages of foaming agent
- It provides compressive strength and anti-aging properties: Although traditional chemical insulation materials can achieve thermal insulation effects, their compressive strength and anti-aging properties have not been able to meet the needs. Lightweight foamed cement can totally solve this issue. , a substitute for traditional insulation materials
- It is actually lightweight: its density can reach 200-1600kg/m3, which effectively reduces the load from the building.
- Good high-temperature resistance: The applicable temperature of foamed cement can reach above 250-300C, while the benzene board will soften and undergo chemical reactions above 75C.
- Improve the stability and life from the insulation layer: The foamed cement thermal layer has a high level of stability and anti-aging properties, effectively ensuring that the indoor floor is flat and never cracked. Its lifespan is 5.10 times that relating to the benzene board. It consists of perlite particles. Greater than five times
- Great thermal insulation: The thermal conductivity is .08w/mk, that is 20-30 times that relating to ordinary cement.
- It provides good compressive strength: once the density is 350kg/m3, the compressive strength is 6kg/cm2 in 7 days and 9kg/cm2 in 28 days.
- Good moisture resistance: You will see no condensation around the warm water pipes during heating, and you will see no splitting in between the layers.
- Good bonding: The material used in foamed cement is cement, which has an exceptional bond using the lower and upper layers and will not cause hollowing or collapse from the ground.
- Fast construction speed: each shift can construct 3000-4000 square meters, saving the construction period
- Good integrity: One-time pouring has no gaps and interruptions and will be combined entirely using the cast-in-place floor slab and mortar layer to form a whole.
- It provides an anti-permeability effect: Because of the porous and integral nature of foamed cement, the anti-permeability is a lot more than six times stronger compared to ordinary floor slabs.
- Fireproof: Foamed cement is definitely an inorganic material (cement) that will not burn and therefore has good fire resistance. When applied to buildings, it may enhance the fireproof performance from the building.
Do you know the types of cement foaming agents?
Plant-based cement foaming agent
It utilizes imported high-grade natural plant polymer products as basic materials and is generated via an accumulation of complicated chain reactions. The product is really a pure and clear oily liquid using a light yellow color. It is not understanding of difficult water, non-toxic, odor-free, and sediment-free. The PH worth is near neutral, non-corrosive to cement and steel, and will not contaminate the setting. The frothing representative is storage-resistant, difficult to degrade, has exceptional frothing performance, rich foam, and modest foam stability. Utilizing this frothing agent to create foamed cement has the attributes of reduced usage, affordability, stability, and high quality. Each barrel of frothing agent (200kg) can generate 500 m2 of foamed cement, so it will be commonly employed in floor home heating jobs. In roofing insulation projects, building prices may be considerably minimized.
Animal-based cement foaming agent
It uses selected animal (cow, sheep) keratin since the primary raw material and is made through a number of hydrolysis reactions, heating and dissolving, dilution, filtration, and high-temperature shrinkage. It is actually produced using imported advanced equipment and the latest manufacturing technology. Strict quality management is implemented throughout the production process. The product is really a deep brown viscous liquid with low impurity content, light irritating odor, uniform quality, audio quality consistency, outstanding foaming, and ideal foam stability; it really is a new generation of animal-based cement foaming agents. Because of the high surface strength from the foam produced by this foaming agent, the foam is extremely stable. The bubbles from the foamed cement created using it are in a closed state independent of each other, and there is not any link between the bubbles. The permeability resistance from the foamed cement products is extremely high. On the same density, in comparison with foamed cement created using plant-based foaming agents, it offers better sealing as well as heat preservation properties and better strength.
The applications of cement foaming agent
- Construction area
Cement foaming agents are popular in the construction industry and are mainly utilized to produce lightweight concrete, thermal insulation materials, thermal insulation materials, sound-absorbing materials, etc. Lightweight wet-condensation materials have the advantages of lightweight thermal insulation, sound absorption, etc. They are popular in building walls, floors, roofs, partitions, and other components. Thermal insulation materials can be used building insulation, heat insulation, fire protection, etc. Sound-absorbing materials can be used building sound insulation and noise reduction.
- Road area
Cement foaming agents will also be used in the broad industry and are mainly utilized to produce lightweight pavement materials, sound insulation materials, waterproof materials, etc. Lightweight pavement materials have the advantages of light, wear resistance, and anti-aging and will reduce road noise and vibration. Sound insulation materials can be used road sound insulation, noise reduction, etc. Waterproof materials can be used road waterproofing and anti-seepage.
- Bridge area
Cement foaming agents will also be used in the bridge industry, mainly utilized to produce lightweight bridge decks, sound insulation materials, waterproof materials, etc. Lightweight bridge deck has the advantages of being lightweight, high strength, and good durability, which can detect the weight from the bridge and extend the service life from the bridge. Sound insulation and waterproof materials can be used bridge sound insulation, waterproofing, etc.
High Quality Foaming Agent Supplier
Trunnano Info Technology Co., Ltd is really a supplier of concrete additives, which can be concrete foaming agent and relative products with over 12 years experience in nano-building energy conservation and nanotechnology development. It accepts payment via Bank Card, T/T, West Union and Paypal. Trunnano will ship the goods to customers overseas through FedEx, DHL, by air, or by sea. If you are looking for high quality concrete Additives, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry. ([email protected])